Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 39mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.125-2.35 Weight: 240 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 57 mm , 58 mm , 59 mm , 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Presta Med 41-55mm Wall Thickess: 1 mm
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$20.00 - $35.00
The MTN Tube Spool is a simple, compact system that'll carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. To do so, its design allows for a spare tube, with up to a 48mm valve stem, to be rolled-up without damaging the tube. Meanwhile, the Spool can easily hold a lever, CO2 cartridge, and a valve head. - Patent-pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber. - CO2 valve head and two-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage. - Holds a single threaded 25g CO2 cartridge. - Fits up to 48mm long tube valve stems. - Hook and loop strap can slide side to side to accomodate all different size mountain tubes
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$8.00 - $18.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$11.00 - $12.00
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
Page 1 of 1