Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the bike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of RockShox front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you've got a bike that has no limits.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a stiffer, lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.2 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our 700 watt-hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos'it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control. Bring it on.
|BB Drop (mm)||8||8||8||8|
|BB Height (mm)||351||351||351||351|
|Bike Standover Height (mm)||799||799||799||799|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||454||454||454||454|
|Crank Length (mm)||160||160||160||160|
|Fork Length, Full (mm)||572||572||572||572|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|Front Center (mm)||780||809||838||868|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|Head Tube Angle||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||105||115||125||135|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||143||143||143|
|Seat Tube Angle||78||78||78||78|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||400||420||440||465|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||125||150||150||150|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||50||50||50|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal (mm)||578||605||632||659|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Boxxer Select RC, 27.5, DebonAir, 20x110mm Boost™, 35mm chassis, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 230 x 62.5mm|
|Rims||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready|
Front: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h
Rear: DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel|
|Shifters||SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length|
|Seatpost||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Battery||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Doppio/Sand / S3||888818774418||98022-3003||210000011354|
|Satin Doppio/Sand / S4||888818774333||98022-3004||210000011367|
|Satin Olive Green/Oak Green / S2||888818773909||98022-3102|
|Satin Olive Green/Oak Green / S3||888818774111||98022-3103|